For all parish enquiries, including baptism, funeral and wedding enquiries, please contact 07715298711, (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email email@example.com
Welcome to St Cuthberts Ormesby
Building the Church Building the Kingdom
To proclaim Christ in our worship and in our community and make disciples of all generations
See poster for an Event that Public Health, in partnership with Affordable Warmth Partners and Libraries are hosting at the Live Well Centre on Tuesday 5th December 2017 from 10:00 – 3:00pm.
The Event is aimed at people who may be Vulnerable during the winter months. There is a wide range of advice and support on offer to help alleviate some of the pressures of cold weather and living in a cold home and to help prevent winter related illness and slips, trips and falls.
There is lots of activity taking place including:
- Stall Passport Card, (stall holders will issue stickers to visitors to redeem a raffle ticket to be entered into a free prize draw)
- Falls prevention Tai Chi and Chair based Exercise workshop
- Slipper exchange, offering free anti slip slippers to people at risk of falls
- Lots of information stalls In the Dundas arcade, as well as in the Live Well Centre
- Access to Welfare Advice, Healthy Heart Checks and stop Smoking advice
In association with Dementia Friendly Middlesbrough, Cineworld Middlesbrough will be holding a Dementia-Friendly screening of White Christmas.
Cineworld, Monday 11th December at 11:00 am
Doors open at 10:30am
More details here (PDF).
BOOKING: In-person at Box Office or at www.cineworld.co.uk
Wheelchair spaces are limited so please book in advance.
Flexible refund policy in place for these shows
2:00pm, Friday 15th December, St Barnabas Church, Linthorpe
This year’s Dementia Friendly Carol Service will be held at St Barnabas Church, Linthorpe. It’s a special carol service for those living with dementia, their carers, their families and friends.
Followed by a Festive Afternoon Tea.
More information on Poster