See poster for an Event that Public Health, in partnership with Affordable Warmth Partners and Libraries are hosting at the Live Well Centre on Tuesday 5th December 2017 from 10:00 – 3:00pm.
The Event is aimed at people who may be Vulnerable during the winter months. There is a wide range of advice and support on offer to help alleviate some of the pressures of cold weather and living in a cold home and to help prevent winter related illness and slips, trips and falls.
There is lots of activity taking place including:
- Stall Passport Card, (stall holders will issue stickers to visitors to redeem a raffle ticket to be entered into a free prize draw)
- Falls prevention Tai Chi and Chair based Exercise workshop
- Slipper exchange, offering free anti slip slippers to people at risk of falls
- Lots of information stalls In the Dundas arcade, as well as in the Live Well Centre
- Access to Welfare Advice, Healthy Heart Checks and stop Smoking advice